tirsdag 3. mai 2011

Dialectic heart

I'm at war with myself
you say I love you, and I do
then suddenly I strike
with soft meat and slender songs
wish we could just explode
but the covers are warm
and the glass of water
is sitting there

I'm at war with myself
touching my penis
you break down in front of me
I want to hug you
but I threaten myself
see, it's all so sweet
even when I hit you
we can laugh
and kiss

I'm at war with myself
no chairs left for me
I was waiting for another girl
so you went alone
now there is a man in you
he isn't me, he doesn't even read
but he takes you to bed
from the empty place I dropped you

I'm at war with myself
can't even eat without you
you were my planet
space is cold

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar